Swap Your Stash!
Join us November 10th, 10am - 4pm at Toasty Baby to shop the first annual sale. Show up early for the best deals! In addition to the consignment sale, new products will be on sale in store while supplies last.
Want to participate in the consignment sale? Here are the details:
- Items that are acceptable include all types of cloth diapers and accessories, and baby carriers and accessories. Recalled baby carriers will not be accepted, nor will other baby gear.
- You are responsible for tagging your own items. Each item needs to be tagged with your last name, your price, and any other useful information that might help it sell (like size). The tag needs to be attached securely so it doesn't fall off and you get credit for the sale, but make sure you don't put any pins through any PUL!
- Items will be due to be delivered to the Toasty Baby store by Wednesday, November 7 with this form completed. The sale will run while we're open Saturday, Nov 10.
- We'll be running all the sales through our system in the store, to allow buyers to use credit cards and to calculate charge sales tax. To cover some of the fees related to this as well as use of the store space, we're offering you 85% of what you sell in cash, or 100% of your proceeds in store credit.
- Items that don't sell will be returned to the owner or donated to an Indiana diaper bank or local babywearing group, if you prefer.
Let us know what other questions you have- shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.